Friday, February 8, 2013

2 months ALREADY?!?!?!

I thought life would slow down after becoming a mom.... boy was I wrong! Time has been flying by! I'm so glad we have forever because this life just isn't enough time with my boys.

Two month stats are in!! And McKay is officially a CHUNK!!!

This picture does not do his double chin justice



Birth Stats:                                                                                            
Weight: 7.6 pounds (25th percentile)
Length: 19.5 inches (10th percentile)
Head circumference: 36 cm (25th percentile)


2 Month Stats:
Weight: 12.0 pounds (61st percentile)
Length: 23.5 inches (74th percentile)
Head circumference: 39.5 cm (45th percentile)



He is getting huge! check out that jump from 10th percentile to 74th in length! That explains why he is still eating about every 2 hours..he is growing like crazy!!! 

McKay also got his 2 month vaccinations. Vaccination is something I have become a little passionate about... but it didn't make it any easier for me to do it! I was so nervous about him being in pain from the shots that I called my doctor to see what I could do to help him. But Mack was a champ!! He just fussed but not one single tear! So of course we get home and I wanted to help him by giving him a little baby Tylenol...yeah he cried for like ten minutes! He just looked at me like he couldn't believe what I had just done to him! So shots are no big deal for the kid but don't come close to him with medicine :)

Still loving every second of motherhood! Lance gave me the BEST.PRESENT.EVER!

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately:

I am in love with his big brown eyes!

I never knew how much fun bath time really could be! (look at those guns!!)

A friend took a picture of Lance in church during Elders Quorum..McKay decided the lesson was a little boring :)

I love this boy!

What a cutie!

As soon as he wiggles his arms out of that swaddle he is up!


We went to a Married Student Stake dance.. we went for the free food
He was pooped after only 15 minutes!














































No comments:

Post a Comment